Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Session 1: Interpretation, of Personality Assessment
Personality Assessment, Understanding and Learning about Yourself
Session 2: Discussion of Interests, Career/Job Options
Session 3: Working Purpose, Identifying Your Passions
Session 4: Vision and Priorities, Pulling it All Together with a Change Action Plan, Testing of Your Options
Schedule Two Coaching 1:1s
In Between HW, Reflection Activities
WEEKS 1 and 2: BEING HERE WITH WHAT IS (2 Weeks):
· Identify what is being invited to change
· Identify where you are in your change process
· Practice being with what is, emotions that are surfacing, rather than suppressing or hiding from emotions that are the pathway towards healing
· Identify key questions for your life in your transition Tools for interacting with what is differently, thoughts, feelings, behaviors, reactions
WEEK 3: FOLLOW YOUR COMPASS:
· Clarify wants and don’t wants
· Purpose, Vision for your life at this stage
· Identify the daily practices for you that ground you during transitions and strengthen your path forward
WEEK 4: ASK FOR DIRECTIONS:
· Embrace your strengths/talents, passions, values
· Clarify and claim your life purpose
WEEK 5: TEST YOUR PTIONS:
· Identify and test options
· Explore ways of knowing, guidance for you
WEEK 6: PAY ATTENTION TO SIGNS & SYNCHRONICITIES:
· Focus on your vision and the feeling of it, build self-trust
This structured coaching program is a proven framework, guide for your experiential journey, and draws from best practices adapted into experiential learning in coaching, psychology, learning theory, cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, acceptance and commitment therapy & more.
Meets 2nd and 4th Sundays for 3 Months
Developed and facilitated by 3 experts: A change facilitator, educator, and coach (Dr. Melanie Chase), spiritual direction coach (Teresa Cowan-Jones) and a counseling psychologist (Dr. Ken Hultman), we draw on best practices and proven, practical tools for learning and change across coaching, psychology, learning theory, group coaching with us is different--targeted, efficient, practical, cathartic, and effective. We are inviting guest counselors and therapists, psychologists with special expertise to join us.
Is this you?
You are experiencing a major change or transition in your life (new career, graduation, retirement, relationship change such as divorce or death, empty nest, relocation, health crisis, identity crisis). You recognize that many areas of your life are calling for change, or you find it difficult to let go of patterns of coping that are not optimal, or you simply want to live on purpose with your passions, talents, interests, values at the core. Yet you feel somewhat stuck and needing new tools, learning and insight to move you from where you are currently to where you want to be in your desired future.
Is this for you?
In this program and approach to coaching, you will:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in our next group.
More coming soon!